ATTENTION: Online Banking Users
Lafayette Federal’s Online Banking Software is now compatible with Microsoft Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10 if the following change is made to Internet Explorer 10:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to "Tools” and select "Compatibility View Settings.” Then, check the box next to "Display all Websites in Compatibility View.” Close the window and everything will now work in Online Banking.
- As an alternative, download any other browser to your Windows-8 PC, and you will have no difficulty accessing your online account. FireFox, Chrome and Apple’s Safari all work well with LFCU’s Online Banking.
Get Quick Account Access
With Online Banking, you can access your LFCU accounts and perform transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere you have Internet access. Here are just a few of the things you can do with this free service.
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make check inquiries and view check copies
- Place stop payment orders
- Change your address or Audio Response PIN
- Set up automatic transfers
- Open additional share accounts
You can also sign up for e-statements online account statements and register for LFCU Bill Pay online billpayer service.
Online Banking Cross Account Transfer Authorization (pdf format)
|How to Enroll|
Not yet enrolled? Please click here and fill out the electronic form to be enrolled in Online Banking today!
Detailed MFA Instructions | Need assistance?