Welcome to Apple Pay
Use your credit and debit cards with Apple Pay™, the easy, secure, and private way to pay.
Use Apple Pay with iPhone® 6 to pay in stores without swiping your cards and in apps without entering payment and contact information. Just pay with a single touch of your finger using Touch ID™.
With Apple Pay, instead of using your actual credit and debit card numbers when you add your card, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored. And when you make a purchase, the Device Account Number alongside a transaction-specific dynamic security code is used to process your payment. So your actual credit or debit card numbers are never shared by Apple with merchants or transmitted with payment.How to enroll:
Passbook already stores your boarding passes, tickets, coupons, and more. Now it can store your credit and debit cards, too.
1. To get started, you can add the credit or debit card from your iTunes account to Passbook by simply entering the card security code.
2. To add a card on iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3, go into Settings, open Passbook & Apple Pay, and select 'Add Credit or Debit Card.”
3. On iPhone, you can also just open Passbook, then swipe down and tap the plus sign.
4. From there, use your iSight camera to enter the card information or type it in manually. This card will be your default payment card, but you can go to Passbook anytime to pay with a different card or select a new default in Settings.
5. After entering your information, accept the Terms & Conditions.
6. Call the phone number that appears to validate your card and complete the enrollment process. This process will take 5 to 10 minutes to complete and you will be asked to verify your most recent transaction (so have that handy). After the merchant name and amount is provided, your card will be verified.
Need more information?Learn More