Enjoy additional free services with Relationship Checking.Open Account
You may be eligible to open an account if you:
1. live in Maryland, Washington, D.C. or Virginia and are an existing member or become a member of the American Consumer Council (ACC)
2. are employed by an agency or company within our approved field of membership
3. live or work in the Potomac, MD area
4. live, work, worship or attend school in Washington, D.C.
5. are an immediate family member of a current member
4. are a member of the Home Ownership Financial Literacy Council
6. are employed by CSC or CSRA
Here are just a few reasons to become a member:
1. Nationwide access: 100,000+ Surcharge-Free ATMs nationwide PLUS 5,200 nationwide shared branches
2. No-Fee Checking that Earns Dividends
3. Low-Rate Home Loans
4. Low-Rate Auto Loans with Extra Discounts on Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
5. No-Annual-Fee Credit Cards with Great Rewards
6. 24-Hour Online Account Access with FREE online banking
7. 24-Hour Mobile Account Access with our mobile app featuring mobile deposits
8. A Variety of Low-Rate Consumer Loans
9. No Monthly Fee for Debit Card Use
10. Competitive Savings Rates
Just because you leave your employer or place of residence doesn't mean you have to leave your credit union. No matter how you are eligible for membership, you may retain membership in the credit union even if you leave our field of membership, as long you maintain a minimum balance of $50 in your Share Savings account.
Stop carrying around cash and upgrade to a Mastercard® Credit Card.
Safe, convenient, customizable
Leave car buying stress in the dust with Lafayette Federal! Learn how to maximize your savings.
Find out how to save time and money
If you're buying a home or just looking to refinance and lower your rate, you’ll enjoy a quick and easy process.
Rates as low as 2.998% APR*